Approx. 44” tall by 28" at widest point; 7 rows of branches; bottom two rows have staggered side branches
We came across an antique feather tree at a Golden Glow Christmas convention many years ago. We were so impressed with its design and proportions that we asked Dennis to reproduce it as close to the original tree as possible, down to the sturdy base with the gold stripe. We “tree test” all of our ornaments on this 44” size. Available in 5 colors (See all pictures for examples).
Compare with other trees available today, and see why our custom-designed feather trees are worth the investment.
* 6" heavy base prevents tree from tipping
* Thicker more durable wire can handle even heavy kugel ornaments
* Branches are more plentiful and wider at the bottom for a more natural look
* Large spaces between branches allow for displaying different sized ornaments
* Soft hand-dyed goose feathers vary in color like on antique feather trees
* Main branches contain staggered side branches like on antique trees
* Delicate authentic composition berries are hand-rubbed to a rich dark-red
* Solid wood base has antiqued finish with gold stripe
* Base separates from the tree for convenient storage
* Made with loving attention to detail by master craftsman, Dennis Bauer